REQUIREMENTS (includes but not limited to):
- Networking – Good knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP Multicast and Reliable Multicast. Knowledge of Infiniband would be an asset
- Understanding of the application middleware space. Technical knowledge of messaging products such as IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS/RV and/or SonicMQ would be beneficial to the role. An understanding of SOA and JMS are essential and working knowledge of XML, XPATH and XSLT would all be assets.
- Application Integration with Java and/or C++/C – The candidate must have experience with software development in either Java or C++/C, SDKs and API integration.
- Customer Service – This role is customer facing so the successful candidate must have solid presentation and communication skills and be ready to take on the challenges of a fast moving, fast growing, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel throughout North America. The individual will work closely with the sales team to support customers on a technical level, run customer trials, customer integration/architecture and help in the development of new accounts.
- Hands on programming abilities, i.e. C, Java, Unix at an expert level -at least any 2
- Degree in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering; Masters in Science, Business and asset
- Messaging/Middleware/Integration experience
- Solution Architecting experience
- Presales experience/strong presentation skills, ability to create and present concepts/thoughts through slides and documents/public speaking
If interested, please send your updated your resume to email@example.com. Thank you much in advance for your interest, however only those selected will be contacted.