Searchforce is seeking Software Developers to participate in the design and development of IP solutions. As part of an Agile team, you will help shape how desktop computing is delivered in enterprise environments.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Windows Device Drivers.
- Write well-documented, high performance, reliable, maintainable code.
- Participate on scrum team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years or greater of C/C++ software development experience
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience with kernel and device driver development
- Experience with developing display drivers for Windows OSs (Windows 8, Windows 7)
- Knowledge of Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) and Direct3D an asset
- Experience with developing applications for, or drivers that support, Direct3D an asset
- Experience with USB drivers an asset
- Experience optimizing applications for x86 instruction sets and architectures is a plus
- Experience with Windows scheduling and networking
- Excellent design and programming skills
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and deliver products in a timely manner
If interested, please send your updated your resume to email@example.com. Thank you much in advance for your interest and consideration, however only those selected will be contacted.