Description of Duties:
This is your opportunity to work at the Research and Development and Corporate head office of a dynamic and growing company. You will be a hands-on member of the Software Development group and part of product development teams with other professionals from Research & Development, Global Marketing and a Medical Research group. You will be instrumental in the design and development of products that enhance the quality of life for those with hearing loss.
You will have many opportunities to demonstrate your creativity, continue to develop your programming skills and take ownership of software projects. To be successful, you need to be a graduate of a computer science or engineering program and have experience in a similar design capacity. You will have excellent programming skills and experience including object-oriented design, web-based development, and GUI design
· Developing software using the latest tools: Microsoft Visual C# and .NET.
· Designing state of the art user interfaces using WPF.
· Working closely with to better understand their products and the people that use our products.
· Designing software that automates industry standard and principles to assist other teams in customizing the products.
· Working closely with our DSP/Microcontroller team to implement the software-to-firmware communication.
· Designing software that performs web based business transactions
If interested, please send your updated your resume to email@example.com. Thank you much in advance for your interest and consideration, however only those selected will be contacted.