Duties involves but not limited to:
· 3D CAD designs, ProEngineer configuration, settings, template files and CAD administration
· CAD data management and document release in Windchill PDM
· Create and document inspection criteria and assessment for the procurement of components and/or materials.
· Design and direct tool shops in the fabrication and custom assembly and/or test jigs and fixtures
· Provides assistance to production by the analyzing and solving manufacturing assembly challenges.
This is your opportunity to work with North America premier medical device Manufacturer at the corporate head office of a dynamic growing company. You will be a hands-on member of the Mechanical Development group and an essential part of product development teams with other professionals from Research & Development, Global Marketing and Research. You will be instrumental in the design and development of products that enhance the quality of life of the disabled.