You will be developing mobile applications for iOS, Android and possibly Blackberry devices as well as Remote Controls for a medical device. Challenges in these applications include managing product communications, creating an infrastructure that supports multiple mobile platforms as well as multiple applications on each platform, and ensuring that products are easy to use by people.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Android, Blackberry and/or iOS experience
- Understanding of desktop application
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
- Silverlight 5, WPF are desired assets
- Experience developing Mobile Applications on any of the following platforms: Blackberry, Android, iOS
- Development experience with any of the following languages: Java, C++. .Net, C#
If interested, please send your updated your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you much in advance for your interest, however only those selected will be contacted.