Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Works with the software teams to analyze, develop and implement software development strategies.
- Works with Product Managers and stakeholders to establish a software development roadmap.
- Coordinates and allocates resources for software development.
- Actively promotes client in the local Tech community to facilitate recruiting activities.
- Actively participates in the product development process to ensure that test and configuration systems needs are met throughout the development process.
- Coordinates development activities with Software Quality Assurance.
- Assists in the training of customers and/or internal personnel in the use of supported software.
- Ensures that all developments and updates are properly documented
- Monitors staff’s performance re meeting objectives and deadlines. Provides guidance, constructive feedback and input as required. Appraises and disciplines assigned staff in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required by Director
You bring the following:
- Post-secondary education in engineering, computer science or related field. In the absence of an academic degree, candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Previous experience software development
- Previous experience in software testing and validating
If interested in this exciting position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted. Searchforce and its client is committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves.